VEDOV BODY BALSAM
3 resins, cedar, pine, fir resin and more than 30 herbs from the Baikal region.
We use a unique herbal prepare (not ethyl origin), which has strong extracting properties. During the balsam manufacture this herbal prepare of doctor Vedov absorbs from plants 3 times more nutrients than normal ethanol.
This potent infusion is not only an extract, but also a preservation agent and active balsam.
- rhododendron adamsii extract (sagan-daylja — a special herb that prolongs life) improves working efficiency and endurance
- rhodiola rosea extract (golden root, a siberian ginseng, a longevity flower) is a toning, ageing slowing down and prolonging life remedy
- shrubby cinquefoil extract reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood
- aconite extract is effective for the connective tissue inflammation prevention
- siberian phlojodicarpus extract delates peripheral blood vessels
- thyme extract is an analgesic for joint pain, myositis, neuritis
- Alpine sweetvetch extract has an antiviral (antiherpetic ) activity
- fir and pine essential oils are powerful sources of provitamins and phytoncide • cedar sap possesses antimicrobial and antiviral properties
BASIC BALSAM PROPERTIES:
- face and neck peeling, rejuvenation and skin
- blood circulation activation and regeneration
- good for bruises, muscles stretching treatment, hernia, hemangioma (vascular tumor), osteosarcoma, digestive diseases and all blood circulatory system diseases (heart attack and stroke prevention, atherosclerosis prevention, etc.)
Balsam Vedova enhances skin immunity, rejuvenates and prevents premature aging, protects cells from damaging effect of free radicals and peroxy products, improves tissue respiration, has powerful antithrombotic activity, assists in blocking inflammatory processes. It stimulates lymphatic drainage, helps to eliminate puffiness, improves capillary circulation. Balsam is a powerful remedy for the prevention of post-traumatic pain and symptomatic back pain, neuralgia, myalgia, for musculoskeletal system inflammatory and degenerative diseases, arthritis, bursitis, synovitis, tendinitis and lumbago.
Balsamotherapy: anointment, various massage and self-massage techniques, compresses, baths.