VC-Scan (Supersensitive Wave Diagnostics)
A new VC-scan medical diagnostic device is invented for microwave studies of the human body organs and systems condition in order to identify pathological processes and their origins.
This device registers natural electromagnetic radiation in the body cells which is the consequence of metabolic processes changing under the influence of various diseases.
These changes, frequency, phase and polarization parameters variations of electromagnetic fields are specific according to different pathological states.
VC-scan microwave diagnostics is based on an analysis of the millimeter wavelength range (about 60 GHz) of an ultra-low power level, less than 10-16 W / cm2 or 0.1 femtowatt / cm2, which supports the vital activity of human body tissues.
Biophysical research consists of the amplitude measuring, where amplitude is a time function of the electromagnetic field in the area of the examined organ, followed by a special multi-level mathematical processing that allows to compare the obtained data and “normal” parameters for this organ.
This diagnostics is made by a supersensitive device. Body waves frequencies determination up to 0.01 Hz.
- the ability to detect diseases at an early (preclinical) stage (before the development of diseases);
- body tissue state differentiation
The microwave diagnostics is intended for the detection of:
- diseases associated with brain dysfunction (schizophrenia, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, etc.);
- infectious processes both in acute and also in sluggish phase (bacteria, viruses);
- processes which are linked with various cell mutation forms (benign and malignant tumors, leukemias, etc.);
- hereditary diseases (dysfunctions of the endocrine system and other metabolic functions);
- functional changes in the body and their causes (functional infertility, visual impairment, etc.).