Face, Decollete Area And Head Capillary Therapy
CAPILLAROTHERAPY IS AN INNOVATION IN COSMETOLOGY
Face capillarotherapy is completely innovative, unprecedented method of non-surgical tightening and full face rejuvenation. It doesn’t include injections or mesotherapy, botox, oxygen and vitamin cocktails, a scalpel of a surgeon and gold threads of a beautician. Such product for total recovery of skin elasticity, youth, resilience and freshness appeared in the body care products market for the first time.
Capillary therapy of the face, head and décolleté has not only a 100% guaranteed cosmetic effect, but also a powerful healing effect:
- wrinkle smoothing, skin nutrition
- skin peeling, pore cleansing
- complexion is harmonised
- lightening of the age spots
- natural face glowing
- décolleté area
POWER OF NATURE IN BALSAMS
Face Capillarotherapy is a special massage technique with the use of unique balms based on Baikal needles extracts. Due to the alkaline pH of the balms, they are instantly absorbed and receive into themselves the free radicals which are accumulated in the aged skin.
The technique includes sequential repeated application of the balm on your face with massage movements. Alternating masks of “white” and “black” balms provide a strong impetus to the regeneration and synthesis of collagen and elastic fibers, on which skin tone and smoothness depend. Sequential massage movements let the body intensively absorb the balms and activate the dermis capillary network, adjusting the flow of nutrients.
The uniqueness of the technique lies in the fact that when balms are used on the scalp, they have three main clinical effects:
- treatment of headaches, tension and chronic headache caused by vascular problems. Nowadays more than half of the population of the metropolis suffer from various types of headaches up to several times a week. Balsam therapy cures this problem much better than drug treatment.
- hair growth,hair strengthening and increasing of hair density on the head. Capillary therapy "wakes up" dormant hair follicles, activating and stimulating active growth, creates hair volume.
- stress management. Every person who lives in the society is constantly exposed to latent or apparent stress, which affects all organs and body systems. The technique of stimulating the head acupuncture points and the effect of balms has an unprecedented relax effect
- restoration of the head blood circulation
- restoration of the neck blood circulation
- the smallest vessels regeneration
- brain activity improvement
- blood oxygenation
- strong alkalizing effect
- stroke prevention
- after stroke therapy
We present a program of seminars for beauty salons specialists. During one course we are ready to impart all of the movement technique skills which are important when a massage master is working with balms, to provide you with everything you need to get started. After a training course we are open for questions and ready to lend support to our students.